Launch of Ignite FMWF Initiative
Moorhead, Minn. (Oct. 13, 2021) – The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce, alongside education, public-sector, private-sector, non-profit, and other partners are excited to celebrate the launch of Ignite FMWF.
Ignite FMWF is our region’s newest workforce initiative designed to drive continued success for our region. Through the combination of an intentional relationship development strategy and a robust technology platform, Ignite FMWF is a new workforce infrastructure initiative aimed to set our community apart from any other. Through this new fully integrated workforce system of awareness, exploration, training, and development; our business will be able to meaningfully engage with their current and future talent pipelines.
As a business-led, community focused, initiative, Ignite FMWF provides opportunity for students, job-seekers, and employers alike to benefit through the following key features:
- An integration live job board to serve as a community solution to filling open position across our region.
- Linked recruitment, skill-building, and career navigation efforts into one collaborative system to close the workforce gap.
- Skill-based volunteerism opportunities for businesses and employees to engage with students through guest speaking in classrooms, mentorship opportunities, internship postings, and more.
- More than 1,200+ video career cards to aid in student and job-seeker exploration and navigation.
- Resume-building tools offering job-seekers and students an opportunity to build their own personal portfolios.
- A robust library of industry-developed, comprehensive training and education opportunities for students and job-seekers.
- A mobile application for providing users simplicity in searching local jobs and career exploration.
“We are experiencing significant workforce shortage within our community,” stated Shannon Full, Chamber President/CEO. “Ignite FMWF truly is a game-changer and will transform the way our private, public, non-profit, and education sectors will be able to engage with each other, and their future workers.”
View full press conference.
Visit the Ignite FMWF website to build your employer profile to capitalize on the numerous features.