Each year, The Chamber’s Annual Meeting is an opportunity to highlight successes of the past year, recognize and thank our countless volunteers, and outline our priorities for the coming year. It’s a time to reflect, celebrate, laugh and network with industry peers and Chamber volunteers as we also make time to honor our Legacy Leader.
The annual Legacy Leader Award is presented to an individual who has made significant contributions to the community.
Past Legacy Leader Winners
- 2007 Legacy Leader William C. Marcil, Sr.
- 2008 Legacy Leader Frederick B. Scheel
- 2008 Legacy Leader Edward Stern
- 2009 Legacy Leader Dr. Roland Dille
- 2009 Legacy Leader James R. McLaughlin
- 2010 Legacy Leader John Q. Paulsen
- 2011 Legacy Leader Ronald D. Offutt
- 2012 Legacy Leader Bruce Furness
- 2013 Legacy Leader Margie Bailly
- 2014 Legacy Leaders Alexander Macdonald & Darrol Schroeder
- 2015 Legacy Leader Morrie Lanning
- 2016 Legacy Leader Roger Gilbertson
- 2017 Legacy Leader Bernie Dardis
- 2018 Legacy Leader Judy Lee
Check out these highlights from last year's event:
- Chamber blog: Highlights from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Inforum: Sen. Judy Lee honored as Chamber's Legacy Award winner at its annual meeting
- KVRR: FMWF Chamber of Commerce Celebrates Accomplishments Over the Past Year
Stay tuned for details regarding our 2019 Legacy Leader and Ninth Annual Meeting!
For information on sponsoring the Annual Meeting or hosting a table, contact Darren at email@example.com or 218.359.0514.