There are numerous benefits you receive from your Chamber membership. Just some of them are listed below. Most importantly, it’s an investment in investment in you, your employees, your business and your community. Membership gets you access to a group of professionals and resources that can help take you to the next level. And you can rest assured knowing that we’re working for you.
Benefits for businesses
- Be a part of a strong network of other businesses working for the betterment of our region
- Get access to specific product and service discounts to help your business
- Send your staff to trainings and networking events for their professional development
- Ask us for help and resources pertaining to legislative or policy issues
- Receive members-only communication and information, including a monthly print newsletter, weekly e-newsletter, Directory, Public Policy Guide, metro map and more
- Receive special marketing opportunities (including some FREE exposure*)
- Host a booth at Business After Hours
- Publish your employee or company news in The Bridge
- Share your events on our community calendar
- Add Job Postings through your Member Information Center when logged in
- Share your hot deals or coupons with other Chamber members and their employees
- Receive deals and coupons for you and your employees from other members
- Hold ribbon cutting events with our ambassadors to celebrate company milestones
- Receive business referrals when we get inquiries from visitors or residents
- Receive a window cling to publicly display your support of The Chamber and community to become a trusted business
- Advertise: The Chamber has an array of advertising options for members to choose from. Strategically market your organization to regional business leaders, decisionmakers and members who believe in supporting one another. No matter what your price range, we’ll help you find the best avenue to reach the business community.
- Referrals: Each year, The Chamber responds to more than 15,000 inquiries regarding the metropolitan community and the businesses that serve it. We refer member businesses to the hundreds of people who call our office and the thousands of people who visit our online business directory each month. We use Chamber members first, and think you should too.
- Sponsor: Your company's corporate sponsorship of a Chamber event is win-win: your support enables the Chamber to offer a greater number of quality programs and special events, while your business benefits from increased exposure as an active participant in the advancement of this area's business community. Contact Darren at 218.359.0514 or email@example.com.
- Deals: Share your discounts and get deals from other members through your account.
- News: Publish your new hires, promotions, and exciting company news in our newsletter! Submit your news (for FREE!) here.
- Articles: Know of a great business you think others should know about? Does your company have a unique story that needs to be shared? Tell us about it to be in consideration for a member spotlight in The Bridge.
- Social media: Want us to share something on social media? Tweet at us (@fmwfchamber) and use hashtag #FMWFMembers.
Questions? Contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for individuals & employees
- Get access to community leaders and your peers and make meaningful connections
- Attend Chamber events and trainings at a discounted rate
- Participate in any of our programs and professional development offerings
- Serve on any Chamber committee that interests you
- Participate in special legislative forums
- Receive members-only newsletters and Chamber communication
- Receive a discount on insurance through auto owners or AAA
- Receive prescription savings
- Use our business services such as a certificate of origin or purchase mailing labels