Summit Carbon Solutions
Agriculture ProductsEnvironmental Concerns
Summit Carbon Solutions is partnering with more than 30 ethanol plants across a five-state region. Located in Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska, this meaningful investment in the future of agriculture will capture carbon dioxide from the fermentation process of biorefineries such as ethanol plants, compress the captured CO2, and channel it to North Dakota where it will be permanently and safely stored underground in deep geologic storage locations. Doing so will drastically enhance the long-term economic viability of ethanol and agriculture industries.
- Capital expenditures in North Dakota from Summit and its contractors will support 5,803 worker years in the state.
- Summit’s operations will support 150 jobs in North Dakota in 2025.
- Summit Carbon Solutions will strengthen the corn market and positively impact all Midwest counties and communities
- Summit Carbon Solutions is partnering with more than 30 ethanol plants across a five-state region.
- Summit Carbon Solutions is will drive the future of ag by expanding economic opportunities for ethanol producers.