Great Plains Food Bank
The Great Plains Food Bank ends hunger through community partnerships. Serving as the only food bank in North Dakota, we recover surplus food for more than 12.5 million meals each year from our food industry partners, and then distribute it to our charitable feeding partners in a safe and efficient manner.
- Serve needed food assistance to more than 102,000 individuals annually.
- The only food bank in the state of North Dakota.
- Service the entire state of North Dakota and Clay County, Minn.
- More than half of the individuals we serve are children and seniors.
- Our vision is a hunger-free North Dakota and western Minnesota.