Fargo Mayoral Forum
The Chamber, in partnership with the Downtown Community Partnership, will be hosting a 2022 Fargo Mayoral Candidate Forum on Monday, April 25. This forum will serve as an opportunity for community members to hear directly from the 2022 mayoral candidates.
All mayoral candidates will be invited to participate in this forum for the opportunity to discuss their views on topics imperative to the business community such as permanent flood protection, economic development, housing, city growth and how they will lead Fargo and ensure a prosperous future. This forum will be hosted at Fargo City Hall from 4 to 5:30 p.m. and will be open to the public at no cost. Visit The Chamber’s website for more information and to register.
This event will also be livestreamed at TVFargo.com.
Announced Fargo mayoral candidates:
- Michael Borgie, Local businessman
- Hukun Dabar, Founder, Afro American Development Association
- Dustin Elliot, Local Banker
- Sheri Fercho, Vice President, Fargo-Moorhead Heritage Society
- Tim Mahoney, current Fargo Mayor | Physician
- Arlette Preston, current Fargo City Commissioner
- Shannon Roers Jones, North Dakota Legislator | Attorney | Real Estate Agent
There is no cost to attend this event
Public Policy Program Sponsors
Beverage Wholesalers, Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota | Bremer Bank
Cass County Electric Cooperative | Essentia Health | First International Bank & Trust
MWC Advertising of Fargo Moorhead
Sanford Health | Xcel Energy