Membership with The Chamber is an investment in you, your employees, your business and your community. It means you join a group of the biggest organizations, along with the small businesses that are the backbone of our community, to become a force working for the greater good of the region.
We are a unique association comprised of all types of people and industries. While the organizations that join are considered our “members,” it also means that all employees of those organizations are also members! And that means those individuals are entitled to specific benefits, just because of where they work.
We offer numerous benefits for both the organization and the employee. From intangible benefits such as representation and advocacy, to resources, events and networking, down to items such as discounts, deals, training and marketing materials, there are so many ways we can help you.
New Member Ad Specials
Some of our media partners have graciously offered free or discounted advertising just for Chamber members. See what deals are currently available below!
Area Woman Magazine
- Contact: Jon-Michael Sherman, 701-306-1288, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Taylor Clauson, iDIGITAL, 701.552.6611, email@example.com
- New member special: 35% off any 3-month package
- Existing member special: 20% off any 3-month package
- Contact: Stu Stockmoe, Monitor Marketing, 701.365.0406, firstname.lastname@example.org
- New member special: 50% off 1 month coupons or banner ads or one showcase email promotion, and 20% off a daily deal ad campaign
- Existing member special: 20% off any advertising package
- Contact: Stu Stockmoe, SaveCoin, 701.365.0406, email@example.com
- Contact: Spotlight Media, 701.478.7768, firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest Nest magazine
-Contact: Tracy Nicholson, 701.640.3284, email@example.com
What support means to us
We say that a priority for us is to support our members and the business environment. But what exactly does that mean and how exactly do we demonstrate that? Just a few examples of what we do to work for you include…
- We work to bring in the brightest local and national speakers and thought-leaders so you can learn from the best
- Our public policy staff and committee monitors key legislative issues and works with elected officials to influence policies that are beneficial for our membership
- Our membership team is constantly evaluating our benefits and offers so you get the most from your investment
- Ambassadors are assigned to members as needed within their first months of membership to assist with their first two years of membership, and can be a point of contact for questions and support.
- We connect entrepreneurs and small business staff to resources that can make working in a small team just a bit easier
- Our programs, such as Leadership FMWF, train developing leaders through targeted networking, talks and hands-on projects
- We collaborate with other area organizations to leverage our expertise and work together on large community issues
- Our senior staff regularly meets with key industry leaders to monitor trends and support their businesses (for example, we’ve been at the table in meetings with airline officials to keep our local air service in operation and wrote letters of support to Congress)
- We offer opportunities to connect every level of business professional, from students to YPs to seasoned business leaders
- We work to educate the community on issues they might not be aware of otherwise through partnerships with local media and our own channels of communication
- Special events educate on matters like tax reform law, fraud prevention and even candidate forums during election seasons
We take our work in advocacy and public policy seriously, and we believe it’s one of the best benefits of your membership.
A collective voice matters through an association like a chamber matters because we can do more together. With your support, we can work for you, for the community. We know that a strong business climate is essential for economic growth and prosperity as a region.