Request a ribbon cutting
At The Chamber, we understand that your business isn't just a business; its the realization of a dream and a testament to what's possible when ideas and imagination meet hard work and determination.
So, as a FREE benefit to members, we help you celebrate important milestones in the life of your business. Ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, anniversaries and relocation celebrations are available to any member business that:
- Opened its doors within the past year.
- Changed ownership or is under new management.
- Moved to a new location due to expansion.
- Has remodeled or expanded its current location.
- Is celebrating a milestone anniversary. (5, 10, 25, 50 years, etc.)
- Is breaking ground on a new site.
Please submit at least one month in advance of your earliest possible event date.
Questions? Contact Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218.233.1100.
Now offering Enhanced Ribbon Cutting Packages!
To help you maximize your exposure and marketing efforts for your ribbon cutting, we are now offering a new option to everyone that books a Chamber Ribbon Cutting. Add the Enhancement Package for $125 and receive extra promotion and opportunities (regular ribbon cuttings remain free!). If you're too busy or aren't sure how to spread the word on your own, this is a great way for us to help you.
What is included?
- Ribbon Cutting “Feature” in the eBridge with link to your website (this will include the date & time, reason for celebration, and one logo) in one of our regular Monday morning e-newsletters to our list of over 10,000
- Press Release and Media Advisory template to use (provided in Word format)
- Tweet from Chamber account about celebration + day-of tweet from Chamber team member
- One 8x10 printed photo of celebration to display after the event
- Printed mailing labels of the Ambassadors that attended celebration (to send a follow-up thank you note or offer to those that came)
- Media Relations and Social Media tips sheet
- How to promote your event to connect with the local media
- Social media tips for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and connecting with The Chamber community and your followers
- Inclusion on our online community event calendar