Did you know that we run new hire/promotion announcements from all our members in every newsletter, at no charge? It’s just one perk of your Chamber membership!
How to submit
Email your people news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll need the individual’s name, title, company, distinction if it’s a new hire or promotion, and a headshot if you have one. You may also send us a full press release, and we will pull the relevant information.
Or, fill out this form to submit your member news submission to us online.
When will my news run?
Submitted in June and July - September-October issue
Submitted in August and September - November–December issue
Submitted in October and November - January–February issue
Submitted in December and January - March–April issue
Submitted in February and March - May–June issue
Submitted in April and May - July–August issue
What news qualifies?
Employee news we run with headshots
- New hires
- New board appointments (space permitting)
Note: There is a limit of 10 people announcements per company per issue. Any additional submissions will be rolled to the following issue unless otherwise discussed.
Types of news we do not run
- Employees that attended conferences or trainings
- Donation announcements
- Scholarship recipients
- Anniversaries or retirements
- Internal company awards (i.e., employee of the month)
- Employees transitioning to a new role (non-promotional job changes)
- New locations/offices opened (these can be run as a ribbon cutting!)
- New logos, website release or rebrand (please let us know about these; however we cannot run it as a news item)
Not sure if your news qualifies or have another question? Email us at email@example.com or call 701.365.3440 and we’ll help you out.
Only current Chamber member businesses may submit news releases for publication. The Chamber reserves the right to edit submissions, and run all news at its discretion.