Did you know that we run news announcements from all our members in every newsletter, at no charge? It’s just one perk of your Chamber membership! Whether for a new hire or exciting news about your company, we want to help share our members’ milestones with our readers and the community.
Just send your news to us, and we’ll publish it in the next available edition of The Bridge. Due to our publishing cycle, all news is run two months out from when it was received. For instance: If we receive your email between January 1 and January 31, it will appear in the March edition of the newsletter.
How to submit
Email your company or people news to us at email@example.com. We’ll need the individual’s name, title, company, distinction if it’s a new hire or promotion, and a headshot if you have one. You may also send us a full press release, and we will pull the relevant information.
Or, fill out this form to submit your member news submission to us online.
What news qualifies?
Employee news we run with headshots
- New hires
- New board appointments (space permitting)
Note: There is a limit of 10 people announcements per company per month. Additional ones sent over that limit will be rolled to the following month unless otherwise discussed.
Types of employee news we run without headshots
- National recognition
Types of company announcements we will run
- Acquisitions and mergers
- National awards or recognitions (industry-specific or best place to work lists, etc.)
Any photos submitted with company news will only be included if space permits. Only one submission per company per month is preferred; however, if space permits, more than one may be run.
Types of news we do not run
- Employees that attended conferences or trainings
- Donation announcements
- Scholarship recipients
- Anniversaries or retirements
- Internal company awards (i.e., employee of the month)
- Employees transitioning to a new role (non-promotional job changes)
- New locations/offices opened (these can be run as a ribbon cutting!)
- New logos, website release or rebrand (please let us know about these; however we cannot run it as a news item)
Not sure if your news qualifies or have another question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218.233.1100 and we’ll help you out.
Only current Chamber member businesses may submit news releases for publication. The Chamber reserves the right to edit submissions, and run all news at its discretion.
In the event we run your news with an error in publication, we will run a short correction notice in the following edition.