Chamber update regarding COVID-19
Chamber update regarding COVID-19
As our community, nation and world grapple with trying times due to COVID-19, The Chamber is committed to protecting the health of our members and residents. This post is meant to be a guide to navigate resources to keep you safe and informed. As the situation develops, we will monitor and update this page. Current as of 3/17/2020.
Click here to view a letter from the Chamber board chair and interim CEO.
Click here to view our new webpage hub for all ongoing information.
- North Dakota Department of Health | Coronavirus
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control official Coronavirus website
- CDC business recommendations
- U.S. Chamber Legislative Summary: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Society for Human Resource Management
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- SBA Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- SBA loan resources and Economic Disaster Program
- ND Dept of Commerce Coronavirus update
- Greater North Dakota Chamber resource page
- The Forum’s COVID-19 coverage (all Coronavirus stories have been removed from the paywall for all to access)
- For questions related to COVID-19, the North Dakota Department of Health has activated a hotline, which can be reached at 1-866-207-2880 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Essentia Health is waiving the fee for E-visits related to screening and evaluation of respiratory symptoms and concerns related to COVID-19. If you’re 18 or older and live in Minnesota, Wisconsin or North Dakota, you can use this convenient and cost-effective online service. You don’t have to be an Essentia patient to have an E-visit.
- Sanford Health information
- Fargo Cass Public Health: 701-241-1360
- DGF schools will be closed March 16, 2020 through March 27, 2020.
- Central Cass Public Schools will be closed March 16th through March 20th.
- Fargo Public Schools will be closed beginning Monday, March 16 until further notice.
- All Moorhead public and non-public schools will be closed March 16, 2020 through March 27, 2020
- West Fargo Public Schools will be closed to students from Monday, March 16 through Friday, March 20. This closure is inclusive of all programs, meetings, trainings, rentals, practices, and contests. The Hulbert Aquatic Center and the West Fargo Sports Arena will also be closed from March 16-22.
FMWF Chamber event updates:
To follow recommended guidelines and practice social distancing, we have decided to cancel or postpone all previously scheduled Chamber events through the end of April. If you have registered for any of these events and do not wish to attend if a new date is determined, please contact us at 218.233.1100 to cancel your registration and be refunded if you've already paid. Thank you for your support and understanding. More information will be communicated in the coming days. As the situation develops, we will monitor and reassess all future events. Please watch our website, event pages and social media for the latest updates as we have them.
- Business After Hours - March event combined with June 11 event
- YPN: Morning Buzz - March 20 Cancelled
- POC: Networking Before 9 - March 20 Cancelled
- Women Connect: Why NOT Me? Overcoming Self-Doubt - March event moved to May 26
- YPN: Business Tour - Four Star Ninja Academy - March 30 New date TBD
- YPN: Lattes with Leaders - Dr. Rupak Gandhi - March 31 New date TBD
- Eggs & Issues: The Farm Economy - April 7 New date TBD
- 2020 YEA! Investor Panel Shark Tank - New date TBD
- Business Training: Developing a Comprehensive Communication Strategy - New date TBD
- Women Connect: Coaching is a Game Changer - New date TBD
- YPN Networking to Business: Financial Wellness Roundtable - New date TBD
As always, thank you for supporting our efforts to keep our communities safe and healthy places. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding Chamber events or operations. Our event pages and this post will continue to be updated with new information as it becomes available.