Make the most of your Young Professionals Network by joining a committee! We draw from the talents and expertise of our members to make the Young Professionals Network a place you need to belong. Committee involvement will sharpen your leadership skills, increase your network of personal and professional relationships and help us to shape the overall direction of the Young Professionals Network!
About the committee
This committee plans, schedules and coordinates quality, cost-effective training programs and networking events that enhance the personal and professional development of young professionals and helps to connect them to The Chamber, community and each other. Subcommittees include Professional Development, Member Engagement, Member Recruitment, Marketing, Corporate Cup, and Social.
- Provides young professionals with learning opportunities and resources that will help them achieve success in their chosen profession.
- Meets the second Friday of the month at 8am
- Update Committee Chair: Katie Ecklemen, Vision Bank
- Assists with retention of YPN members, assists with special events designed to promote member involvement and lead our volunteer efforts to offer opportunities for our members to give back.
- Meets the first Monday of each month at noon.
- Committee Chair: Nathan Kaiser, Red River Financial
- Assist with creating and executing YPN’s recruitment strategy by giving presentation on YPN to organizations and hosting YPN booths at Chamber events
- This committee meets the first Friday of the month at 8:00am
- Committee Chair: Emily Rouse, Oster Law Office
- Manages YPN social media accounts, creates video content for YPN, marketing upcoming events through social media, and creates handouts and presentations for YPN
- This committee meets the first Tuesday of the month at 12:00pm at rotating locations
- Committee Chair: Nicole Polejewski, Doosan Bobcat
- Provides social activities and networking opportunities of interest to young professionals
- Meets the first Monday of the month at 5:15 p.m. at rotating locations
- Committee Chair: Sara Hand, Steffes Group Inc.
- Plans the Corporate Cup event, which brings together area businesses to compete in various physical challenges.
- Meets the second Tuesday of each month at 11:30 a.m. in the Chamber board room.
- Committee Chair: Brady Eidenschink, Gate City Bank
The YPN e-newsletter serves the membership of the Chamber's Young Professionals Network. Providing program and events information, business tips for success and profiles of YPN members, the YPN e-newsletter is published every other week.
Questions? Contact Alyssa Lakoduk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.359.0529.