What benefits will membership provide?
- Numerous opportunities to meet, socialize, network, seek advice and share experiences with other ambitious and like-minded professionals.
- Access to a wide variety of training programs specifically designed to heighten knowledge and contribute to the success of young professionals.
- Increased awareness about arts and cultural opportunities available in the community.
- Guidance from area business champions.
What is the age range of Young Professionals Network members?
There is no age limit to join YPN, but you must be at least 21 years old.
Besides attending events, what opportunities are there to become more involved in the YPN?
All members of the Young Professionals Network are invited to serve on any of the following subcommittees which provide the overall direction of the program.
- Professional Development - Works to provide young professionals with learning opportunities and resources that will help them achieve success in their chosen profession.
- Member Engagement - Assists with recruitment and retention of YPN members, assists with special events designed to promote member involvement and helps to retain members through personal contact, information, encouragement and support.
- Social - Provides social activities and networking opportunities that are of interest to young professionals.
- Corporate Cup - A series of competitive events promoting physical fitness and friendly competition among the business community.
Do I need to join the YPN or can I attend events without being a member?
Many of our events are open to the public. Non-members will pay a higher cost to attend events and will not be eligible for many of the benefits members enjoy.
How many members are enrolled in the program?
There are approximately 450 young professionals from throughout the region are involved in the YPN.
How much does it cost to join the Young Professionals Network?
The annual cost for membership is $45 for members of The Chamber and $75 for non-members.
How do I join?
Just fill out the form HERE.
Questions? Contact Alyssa Ralston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.359.0529.