Fargo is much more than a Coen brothers movie with funny accents and a woodchipper (though we do have those here!). Our metro is thriving, and each city brings a host of qualities and experiences for residents and visitors alike. We’ve got one of the nation’s lowest unemployment rates and a stable economy. Couple that with a low cost of living, high quality of life, safe neighborhoods, clean air and a thriving local community and you’ll soon realize that Fargo Moorhead West Fargo truly is an exceptional place to live, work and do business.
In the News
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo community continues to receive recognition nationwide for its high quality of life and standard of living. Here are just a few of the acknowledgements from recent months.
- North Dakota is the #1 state for millennials
- West Fargo named safest city in North Dakota
- Fargo 10th best city for new grads in 2019
- Fargo the 3rd most recession-proof city in the U.S.
- Fargo Named 6th Happiest City in the U.S.
- City of West Fargo named 10th best small town to live in America
- Livability: Let's talk about how cool Fargo is
- Fargo in the 7 Most Recession-Proof Cities in the U.S.
- Fargo Best Place to Start Your Own Business
- Washington Post: You’re going where? Fargo!
- North Dakota is the crown jewel of the Internet in the Midwest
- Nation’s Best Job Market for 2018
- Fargo Ranks as Best City to Live on a $55,000 Salary
- Fargo makes fourth in list of best U.S. metros for its job market
- Fargo #6 safest city for women in 2017
Learn more about our incredible community in the links below, or visit liveinfargo.com.
Interested in relocating here? Request a relocation packet or call us at 218.233.1100.
Welcome to life in Fargo Moorhead West Fargo. We think you’ll like it here. A unique quality of life and standard of living is what sets us apart. We’re a city on the grow, and for good reason.
One of the reasons our metro is so strong is because of our incredible schools. Our K-12 institutions are growing and receive national attention for their high standard of education. Our area colleges and tech schools expose many young adults to the region and contribute to our community and workforce.
Fargo Moorhead West Fargo has a vibrant cultural scene and a rich arts offering, from museums to galleries, dance, theater and more. If you’re an adventurer or outdoorsman, we definitely don’t lack activities to get you out and about. And if you enjoy the simple things in life, we’ve got plenty of shopping, movies, restaurants, breweries and local hidden treasures to check out.