Chamber Ambassadors are a treasured group of volunteers who host ribbon-cutting and groundbreaking ceremonies to celebrate milestones with Chamber members, help attract and retain members, assist in the smooth presentation of Chamber events and help us promote the programs, products and services of The Chamber. One of the committees’ flagship events is the annual Operation Thank You, in which we set out to hand-deliver new membership materials to member businesses throughout town.
Why be an ambassador?
- Gain enhanced knowledge of all Chamber activities
- Earn increased business visibility through Chamber activities
- Be recognized in Chamber publications and social media networks
- Greater awareness of the great things happening in the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo community
- Build connections with local entrepreneurs and professionals, leading to a network of business contacts and clients
- Have fun celebrating the accomplishments of our business community
Want to join an ambassador committee? Read more about the two groups below!
Public Relations Ambassadors
The public relations arm of The Chamber, Public Relations Ambassadors provide groundbreaking and ribbon-cutting ceremonies for new and expanding businesses, assist with recruitment and retention of Chamber member firms and assist with special events.
The member retention arm of The Chamber, these ambassadors assist with recruitment and retention of member businesses, assist with special events and help retain members through personal contact, information, encouragement and support.
These Ambassadors receive a “book of business” with which to develop relationships and act as a Chamber liaison to their fellow Chamber members.