Building Inclusive & Equitable Workplaces
Session #2 live stream will begin here September 24, 10 a.m.
We're excited to launch a new virtual education series, "Building Inclusive and Equitable Workplaces," available at no charge for all businesses and individuals beginning this fall.
Developed by topic experts and business leaders, this six-part series provides sessions focused on inclusive workplace practices. “Building Inclusive and Equitable Workplaces” works alongside employers to build even better workplaces where all individuals are welcome, invested in and engaged in work they find rewarding. By equipping employers with practical strategies, they will be positioned to develop, or build upon, their own diversity, equity and inclusion vision, not only to better their business and industry, but for a better Fargo Moorhead West Fargo metro.
- Mission: To engage business & industry in the development of inclusive workplace practices
- Vision: To support productive workplace pathways and meaningful career opportunities for all
Each virtual session is approved for HRCI Credits (SHRM CE). Contact Ben Zietz at email@example.com for additional information. All who sign up will also receive access to the session recordings.
Please note that you only need to sign up once to receive access to all six sessions.
Each virtual training series takes place from 10 to 11 a.m. The schedule and topics are as follows:
- September 10: The Business Case: Why a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy is Important for Business Success
- September 24: Inclusive Leadership: Beyond Leadership Buy-in to Leadership in Action
- October 8: Unconscious Bias: Self-Awareness Leads to Organizational Awareness
- October 22: Cultural Competencies: What They Are & Why They Are Important
- November 5: Enhancing Your Employer Brand: Recruitment, Retention & Engagement Strategies Through a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lens
- November 12: Creating A Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Scorecard: How to Define Success & Measure It
September 10 session
Chief Innovation Officer & Certified Diversity Professional
Marsh & McLennan Agency
As a committed business leader in her community, Kira serves on the board of directors for Southeast Tech Foundation, Levitt at The Falls, Sioux Falls Development Foundation, 100+ Women Who Care Sioux Falls and Sioux Empire Women Connect. She is also a member of the USD Community College for Sioux Falls Professional Development Advisory Committee, the Leadership Sioux Falls Executive Committee and volunteers as a Sioux Empire United Way Emergency Services Impact Team member and as an EmBe women’s leadership program mentor. Kira is also the first person in both SD & ND to earn the National Diversity Council Certified Diversity Professional designation and is a Qualified Administrator of the Intercultural Development Inventory.
September 10 session
Questions? Contact Mason Rademacher at 218.233.1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Inclusive and Equitable Workplaces is presented by The Chamber and Dawson Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, and brought to you by the financial support of Fueling Our Future.