Chamber Announces 2020-21 Leadership Class
The Chamber has announced its 2020-21 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo program class. The following individuals were selected from a pool of applicants to participate in the prestigious program.
The 2020-21 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo class is:
- Alex Kizima, Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley
- Alex Lacey, Gate City Bank
- Amanda Keller, SCHEELS
- Andrew Smith, Vogel Law Firm
- Ashley Parsons, WEX Health Inc.
- Audrey Charchenko, Rasmussen College
- Brady Blomberg, HUB International
- Chelsey Steinlicht, Bright Futures Learning Center
- Christopher Deery, Cass County Government
- Darin Underhill, S&S Promotional Group
- Donn Groth, Midwest Radio of Fargo-Moorhead
- Dustin Ulmer, PRO Resources
- Gabriel Bladow, Houston Engineering, Inc.
- Jenae Ste. Marie, Dawson Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company
- Jessica Kappes, Gjesdahl Law
- John Holten, Zerr Berg Architects
- Jonathan Eisert, Bell Bank
- Kailey Boraas, First Western Bank & Trust
- Kari Stenger, Light Consulting & Coaching
- Kathryn DelZoppo, Ohnstad Twichell, PC
- Katie Larson, TrueNorth Steel
- Katie Mastel, The Chamber
- Kayla Christensen, Brady Martz & Associates, P.C.
- Kaylyn Stroh, Wanzek Construction, Inc.
- Kellie Daley, Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic
- Kelly Collins, Kilbourne Group
- Kelly Edwards, First International Bank & Trust
- Kenneth Bartholomew, Saving Smiles Dentistry
- Kristin Nelson, Jeremiah Program
- Kyle Voltin, Starion Bank
- Matthew Hallaway, Oak Grove Lutheran School
- Matthew Welle, Moore Engineering, Inc.
- Megan Strese, Discovery Benefits, Inc.
- Michael Detloff, Moorhead Police Department
- Morgan Sabbe, Lux Communities
- Ricky Pallay, F5 Project
- Samuel Grantham, OK Tire Store
- Scott Steinmetz, Microsoft
- Trevor Deyo, BC Contracting
- Troy Knutson, Cass County Electric Cooperative
Orientation for the class will be held this August, and the students will then meet monthly to hear from guest speakers, attend exclusive tours throughout the metro, and work on Community Change Initiative projects.
We applaud each individual’s commitment to themselves and their community, as well as each of their employers for allowing them the opportunity to be involved.
For more than 30 years, The Chamber’s Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo has exposed emerging and existing community leaders to the issues that face our region while challenging and engaging participants to strengthen the community through service and leadership.
About The Chamber
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state, regional federation of more than 2,000 private, public and non-profit member firms representing more than 109,000 people. As the largest local chamber in North Dakota and Minnesota, The Chamber advocates for a strong metropolitan community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Cass and Clay Counties and beyond.