Chamber Announces 2019-20 Leadership Class
Moorhead, Minnesota (August 1, 2019) – The Chamber has announced its 2019-20 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo program class. The following individuals were selected from a pool of applicants to participate in the prestigious program.
The 2019-20 Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo class is:
- Jessica Heilman, Alerus
- Sarah Fuchs, Anne Carlsen Center
- Matt Bushard, Bell Bank
- Jessie Azure, Beyond Realty
- Kristin Gille, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Lindsey Cernik, Border States Electric
- Rammie Olson, Bremer Bank
- Kristina Martz, Cardinal IG
- Steve Sjoberg, Cass County Electric Cooperative Inc.
- Evan Balko, Concordia College
- James Hand, Construction Engineers
- Scottie Knollin, CoreLink Administrative Solutions
- Megan Grote, Dabbert Custom Homes
- Michelle Larson, Discovery Benefits
- Robert Hoffman, Doosan Bobcat
- Abbey Benson, EagleRidge Development
- Daniel Macintosh, Eide Bailly LLP
- McKenzy Olson, EPIC Companies
- Chris Helmick, Fargo Police Department
- Jacob Whiting, First International Bank & Trust
- Bruce Powlish, Gate City Bank
- Naomi Disrud, Houston Engineering
- Hayley Johnson, Kilbourne Group
- Ashley Manly, Limelight Builders
- Stefan Wills, Microsoft
- Brian Kingsley, Midco
- Amber Ertelt, Midwest Radio of Fargo-Moorhead
- Brandon Oye, Moore Engineering
- Amanda Reil, NDSU Career Center
- Jack Yakowicz, Office Sign Company
- Anne Schmaltz, Paces Lodging Corporation
- Machelle Velaski, Park Company Realtors
- Mandy Ohman-Zastre, Rasmussen College
- Charles Lang, Sanford Health
- Jill Andera, Sterling Management
- Darin Feir, The Chamber
- Erin Stegman, Ulteig
- A.J. Sitzer, Union Bank Fargo
- Jenna Bixler, Wanzek Construction
- Ty Day, Wells Fargo Bank
- Anna Sather, YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties
- Ashley Mitchell, YWCA Cass Clay
Orientation for the class will be held this August, and the students will then meet monthly to hear from guest speakers, attend exclusive tours throughout the metro, and work on Community Change Initiative projects.
“I am excited to welcome a new class of Leadership students,” said Chamber President/CEO Craig Whitney. “We applaud each individual’s commitment to themselves and their community, as well as each of their employers for allowing them the opportunity to be involved.”
For more than 30 years, The Chamber’s Leadership Fargo Moorhead West Fargo has exposed emerging and existing community leaders to the issues that face our region while challenging and engaging participants to strengthen the community through service and leadership.
About The Chamber
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state, regional federation of more than 2,100 private, public and non-profit member firms representing more than 109,000 people. As the largest local chamber in North Dakota and Minnesota, The Chamber advocates for a strong metropolitan community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Cass and Clay Counties and beyond.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.