2022 ChamberChoice Award Winners Announced
Moorhead, Minn. (May 20, 2022) – The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce announced its 2022 ChamberChoice Award winners at its annual awards luncheon today. The organizations receiving honors were:
- Small Business of the Year: Legacy Plumbing
- Business of the Year: TrueNorth Steel
- Non-Profit of the Year: Red River Children’s Advocacy Center
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Construction Engineers
- Emerging Business of the Year: Center for Plastic Surgery
- Resilient Business of the Year: Noridian Healthcare Solutions
- People’s Choice: TNT Kid’s Fitness & Gymnastics
The winners were announced and honored at The Chamber’s ChamberChoice Awards Luncheon Friday, May 20, at the Delta by Marriott. Nearly 700 people attended the event, which honors the important contributions made by businesses and non-profit organizations in the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo area.
The award finalists and winners were selected by a panel of independent judges from the regional business community, who evaluated accomplishments in the areas of business growth, innovation, creativity, community involvement and unique achievements relating to a specific business or industry. The People’s Choice Award was determined by the nominee that garnered the most votes from the public during a two-week online voting period.