2021 ChamberChoice Winners Announced
Moorhead, Minnesota (May 21, 2021) – The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce announced its 2021 ChamberChoice Award winners at its annual awards luncheon today. The organizations and individual receiving honors were:
- Small Business of the Year: Regency Title, Inc.
- Business of the Year: Enclave
- Not-for-Profit of the Year: CAPLP - Lakes & Prairies Community Action Partnership
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Border States Electric
- Diversity Award: Cardinal IG
- Emerging Business of the Year: Converdia Health Staffing
- Resilient Business of the Year: Sanford Health
- People’s Choice: Oak Grove Lutheran School
The winners were announced and honored at The Chamber’s ChamberChoice Awards Luncheon Friday, May 21, at the Delta by Marriott. Nearly 650 people attended the event, which honors the important contributions made by businesses, non-profit organizations and entrepreneurs in the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo area.
The award finalists and winners were selected by a panel of independent judges from the regional business community, who evaluated accomplishments in the areas of business growth, innovation, creativity, community involvement and unique achievements relating to a specific business or industry. The People’s Choice Award was determined from the nominee that garnered the most votes from the public during a two-week online voting period.