2017 ChamberChoice Award Winners Announced
Moorhead, Minnesota (May 19, 2017) – The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce announced its 2017 ChamberChoice Award winners at an awards luncheon today. The organizations and individual receiving honors were:
- Small Not-for-Profit of the Year: Youthworks
- Not-for-Profit of the Year: Access of the Red River Valley, Inc.
- Small Business of the Year: Moorhead Dairy Queen
- Business of the Year: Laney’s, Inc.
- Young Professionals Best Place to Work: Sundog Interactive
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Josh Teigen - Protosthetics
- People’s Choice: Homeward Animal Shelter
The ChamberChoice Award finalists and winners were selected by a panel of independent judges from the regional business community, who evaluated accomplishments in the areas of business growth, innovation, creativity, community involvement and unique achievements relating to a specific business or industry.
About The Chamber
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo Chamber of Commerce is a bi-state, regional federation of more than 2,100 private, public and non-profit member firms representing more than 109,000 people. As the largest local chamber in North Dakota and Minnesota, The Chamber advocates for a strong metropolitan community and supports the interests of its members, which are located in Cass and Clay Counties and beyond.