Fargo-Moorhead Area Foundation
The FM Area Foundation is a community foundation created by and for the people of Cass County, North Dakota, and Clay County, Minnesota. The FM Area Foundation helps people give back to the community and ensures the needs of the community are addressed now and in perpetuity. Working in partnership with individuals, families, businesses and professional advisors, the FM Area Foundation manages charitable funds and provides grants to qualified nonprofit organizations and scholarships to students. The FM Area Foundation has been serving the community through philanthropy since 1960.
- $48 million awarded in grants and scholarships since our inception.
- Manage 400+ charitable funds.
- Provide philanthropic services, and offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
- Help create personal legacies through permanent, endowed funds.
- Accept wide variety of assets and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.