Results Found: 1Posted 08/14/2020
JOB PURPOSE: Sell digital, sports, and cable television advertising services by recruiting new clients, and providing superior customer service to retain existing clients. KEY FUNCTIONS: Prospect, identify opportunities and create customized solutions from the selection of Midco Advertising Products for new and existing business clients. Achieve and exceed defined sales goals (monthly, quarterly, annual, etc.) Manage an assigned portfolio of leads, prospects, opportunities and clients. AdjustMidco
How to submit a job posting
- Log in to the Member Information Center (look for "Member Login" at the top of our website).
- Click on Job Postings on the left hand shortcuts list.
- Once one the Job Postings page, you will see the Add Job Posting and Manage Job Posting buttons.
- Click the Add Job Posting button.
- Enter the job title, description, category, contact information, active dates, and an optional image.
- Hit the Submit for Approval button.
Free for all current Chamber members!
Please note, only primary contacts at member organizations can create a job posting. Contact us if you need help changing permissions, accessing this feature or creating your listing.
Post your open positions (whether full-time, part-time, internship or volunteer needs) through the Chamber Jobs Board, an exclusive free benefit to member businesses. Your business must be a Chamber member for job posting to be accepted. Postings will be removed when expiration date is reached, or if the Chamber is notified that the position has been filled.
Please note, only primary contacts at member organizations can post a job through the MIC. When logged in, look for the "Job Postings" button on the right sidebar. Once submitted, we will review and approve it for posting on the board.
Questions or need help? Call us at 218.233.1100 or email Casey Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.