Results Found: 1Posted 06/04/2019
Police Officer Job Description (PDF)The City of West Fargo is currently accepting applications for Police Officers. These positions will provide law enforcement services to the West Fargo community. An equivalent of 60 semester hours in Criminal Justice or a closely related field is required. Candidates must have attended or be currently attending a ND approved Law Enforcement skills program. POST license or POST eligible is a must. Applicants must be able to render credible testimony in a court of law.City of West Fargo
How to submit a job posting
- Log in to the Member Information Center (look for "Member Login" at the top of our website).
- Click on Job Postings on the left hand shortcuts list.
- Once one the Job Postings page, you will see the Add Job Posting and Manage Job Posting buttons.
- Click the Add Job Posting button.
- Enter the job title, description, category, contact information, active dates, and an optional image.
- Hit the Submit for Approval button.
Free for all current Chamber members!
Please note, only primary contacts at member organizations can create a job posting. Contact us if you need help changing permissions, accessing this feature or creating your listing.
Post your open positions (whether full-time, part-time, internship or volunteer needs) through the Chamber Jobs Board, an exclusive free benefit to member businesses. Your business must be a Chamber member for job posting to be accepted. Postings will be removed when expiration date is reached, or if the Chamber is notified that the position has been filled.
Please note, only primary contacts at member organizations can post a job through the MIC. When logged in, look for the "Job Postings" button on the right sidebar. Once submitted, we will review and approve it for posting on the board.
Questions or need help? Call us at 218.233.1100 or email Casey Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.