Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking a Cabinet Technician and Installer to work on home remodeling projects in Fargo – Moorhead and surrounding communities. We are looking for individuals seeking a flexible scheduled to fill a part-time position and work approximately 2-4 days per week, with opportunity for additional growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to jobsite on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Trustpoints on every job
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently (clients do not want us in their home any longer than needed)
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Take personal pride in a job well done the first time
- Stellar work ethic
- Able to follow directions without deviating
- Must be able to match colors (cannot be color blind)
- Able to drill for hinges
- Able to install doors and drawer fronts
- Able to install roll-out trays in cabinets
- Ability to safely operate power hand tools including; a table saw, band saw, power hand saw, router, planer, and powered nail gun
Additional Skills (preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in cabinet refacing
- Prior experience in cutting moldings
- Able to install crown molding
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Rapid growth in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be working in some of the nicest areas of our community.
- All training provided. No prior experience related to cabinetry or kitchen updates is required.
- Ongoing training and coaching provided.
- Flexible scheduling. Work only the days and times you are available.