Regional Agriculture Media Sales Representative
Spotlight is constantly growing and changing. Throughout the years, we helped hundreds of companies with their advertising needs. That’s when we learned that they needed even more help with their marketing needs. Now, after nine years of producing award winning and engaging content and websites, we are so excited to be able to help businesses with all of their marketing needs and launched a full-service Marketing Agency.
Spotlight is looking for an experienced Sales Person with an emphasis in the Agriculture community. This is a crucial role responsible for managing/organizing the initial contact, document gathering and needs analysis of a business owner and their marketing needs. This job is an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales people who look for an opportunity to advance their career! This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy sales, teamwork and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities and achieving great outcomes.
As an inside sales person, you understand the degree of engagement a typical representative has with their prospects. They will be in contact with their lead several times, through a variety of channels. Understanding that sales are almost always never closed on the first contact.
Responsibilities and Duties
- An understanding of the Agriculture Community or a willingness to learn.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, and emails.
- Target appropriate revenue cycle titles in Fargo/Moorhead market and beyond.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects
- Assist with market intelligence, knowing what marketing technologies are used today and may be in the future.
- Maintain all activity in Ad Sales Genius and update contacts/maintain integrity of system
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication culture inside your team
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of previous working experience as a Sales Person
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance (50% employer paid for employee)
- Dental and Vision Insurance (50% employer paid for employee)
- Vision Savings Pass (discount program)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% employer paid for employee)
- Paid Time Off (6 hours per pay period; 18 days per year)
- Volunteer Time Off (8 hours per year)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Matching Charitable Donations (up to $50 per year)
- Individual Retirement Account
- Summer hours (office closes at noon on Fridays June-August)