Home Improvement Sales Specialist
We are seeking talented sales consultants to represent the United State Seamless and Andersen brand of quality and service; build trust and rapport with our customers quickly; and have a drive and motivation for top results. We are a 72-year-old home improvement company that specializes in the sales, service and install of siding, windows, roofing, cabinets and more.
We are seeking to expand our team of in-home sales representatives in the Bismarck and surrounding area.
Unlike other sales opportunities, Western Products utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. You will be running pre-set, pre-qualified leads for clients who have expressed an interest in our products. This means there is NO COLD CALLING or prospecting required by our sales representatives.
Your role will be to visit customers in their homes, to close deals and deliver on our brand promise of making this the best customer experience in the industry.
Compensation and Benefits
You will leverage your product training, along with your consultative selling skills, to generate a 30% to 40% close ratio and an average sale of $15,000. When you do that math, this will reward you with Generous earning potential.
In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, 401k, and more!
Desired Skills and Experience
Although sales experience can help, it is not necessary to succeed in this role. The key qualities that we expect from you are:
- A willingness to learn and master a new sales methodology
- A positive attitude with a desire to be coached to become the best salesperson you can become
- Self confidence with the ability to accept “No” as an answer more than “Yes”
- Enjoyment of meeting new people each day
- Availability and willingness to work many evenings and Saturdays
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at https://www.westernproducts.com/our-difference/employment/
Candidates must submit resume and answer the following:
- · Why would you be a good fit for this position?
- · What is you sales and customer service philosophy?
- · What are your 3 biggest motivators?
Western Products is part of Western Products & Affiliates, a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Western Products & Affiliates includes:
- · Cityscapes Development | www.cityscapesdevelopment.com
- · Cityscapes Plaza | www.cityscapesplaza.com
- · HighPointe Apartments | www.highpointe.cityscapesdevelopment.com
- · Western Products | www.westernproducts.com
- · Reechcraft | www.reechcraft.com
- · All New Gutter Service | www.allnewgutter.com
- · Eastside Machine | www.eastsidemachine.com
- · Pierce Lee Roofing | www.plroofing.com
- · And more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Drug free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.