Senior Digital Project Manager
At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people…people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
LocationFargo Corporate Office
The Senior Digital Project Manager for Gate City Bank is responsible for the management of the Bank’s large and complex digital projects and project teams including site launches, online tools, web applications and collaborate digital marketing campaigns. S/he defines project parameters, develops detailed project documentation and translates customer requirements into specific plans and tasks using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology. S/he also coaches and mentor’s other department managers on expectations, deliverables and overall project control. In many cases, projects will entail the selection and management of vendors to implement solutions.
- Manage all aspects of large and complex digital projects throughout the project life-cycle including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Manage the selection (through RFP and other vehicles) and management of vendors for GCB implementation projects.
- Utilize Agile methodologies to manage projects.
- Translate project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the life-cycle.
- Develop detailed project schedules, resource plans, status reports and contributes to the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.
- Conduct project meetings, set and manage client expectations by escalating issues and changes when appropriate.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues effecting project status and offers solution to solve the issues.
- Lead in the coaching and mentoring of other project managers on expectations, deliverables and overall project control.
- Creation and support of standards, processes and procedures necessary to produce the deliverables from the team.
- Confidently make presentations for mid-size audiences.
- Act as liaison between all functional groups.
- Develop lessons learned documentation.
- Manage change board and remedy request.
- Report Project Status via company defined methods.
- Stay up to date with latest digital technologies and trends.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (hand-off) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
- Serves as a resource for the department by providing guidance on work and by providing feedback to leadership on the performance of other team members within the department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A four-year degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience; 5-7 years of related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert understanding of Project Management principles.
- Expert understanding of project lifecycles.
- Understanding of content management systems and HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of SEO and analytics.
- Experience with web content management systems, mobile applications, and other digital channels.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, SEO, analytics and common web production tools.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing set of complex projects.
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, with proven history of successful project management, financial services industry experience preferred..
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large complex projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Must have a solid understanding of project management methodology.
- Possession of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Able to manage projects of Large to complex projects independently.
- Well-developed leadership skills in a matrix organization structure.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
The ability to work a full-time, part-time, flexible, weekend, on-call or other scheduled requirements is an essential function of this position in order to meet customer service expectations and ensure the efficient operations of the Bank.
EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer Member FDIC