Pediatric Partners is looking for experienced and dedicated Marketing Specialist to join our team! You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach our target audiences from brand awareness to service promotion.
If you are a smart, caring and ambitious person, with strong communication skills and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics, we want you on our team!
Pediatric Partners offers outpatient therapy in a unique fashion that both patients and therapists love: in one of three of our treatment facilities as well as visiting patients in their home, daycare, or wherever in the community is most beneficial for their treatment plan. Our state-of-the-art clinics offer private treatment rooms, observation rooms for parents, a climbing wall, sensory and motor gyms.
Marketing Specialist responsibilities:
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns to support goals and initiatives to continue to grow our business
- Manage the company website content and design, as well as serve as the contact for our external website vendor
- Stay current with competitive analysis in the communities we serve
- Responsible for all areas of brand management to include online, print, clothing, promotional products and sponsorship representation
- Produce clear and concise written materials for all marketing needs
- Manage social media accounts, continually keeping feeds current with engaging, relevant and consistent content
- Responsible for reporting on activity and results of initiatives and campaigns quarterly to company leadership
- Manage the referral sources, new patient growth, and identify areas to improve and strategies to support areas with capacity to increase
- Project manage marketing material development to include production, design and distribution
- Responsible for building relationships both internally and externally
The ideal candidate for this full-time position has the following:
- Passion for working for a growing organization serving the needs of children and families
- Ability to work with various vendors, including yet not limited to, company website, promotional products and online resources
- Ability to speak publicly, representing Pediatric Partners to a wide range of audiences
- Related experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or related work experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience. Pedatric Partners provides a great benefits package for full-time employees that includes health and dental insurance, flex spending account, paid time off, short and long-term disability insurance, simple IRA, and more. Ready to apply? Send cover letter, resume, and writing or creative samples to email@example.com.