At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people…people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
LocationFargo Corporate Office
This position is responsible for analyzing and organizing data in a clear and meaningful way to find market opportunities and develop marketing strategies. Must have a passion for anticipating and providing useful data that will attract, retain and deepen customer relationships to assist the Bank in meeting its market share goals. Position will analyze market share, products and services, demographics and attrition data to identify new opportunities for customer acquisition and retention. Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends and patterns in complex data sets and applies them to impactful marketing strategies. The Marketing Analyst will be fluent in developing graphs, reports and presentations, measuring marketing campaign effectiveness, and creating strategic marketing plans for products and services across all channels.
- Monitors, tracks, measures, and analyzes marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness.
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets market insights, trends and patterns in complex data sets and applies them to impactful marketing strategies.
- Analyzes market share, products and services, demographics and attrition data to identify new opportunities that results in new customer acquisition and retention.
- Presents data in the form of graphs, reports and presentations to organize and manage the data in a clear and meaningful way.
- Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets that will attract, retain, and deepen customer relationships.
- Conducts market research and prepares reports on consumer behavior and competitors.
- Defines key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of dashboards
- Identifies, develops and executes tracking for marketing and digital activities.
- Identifies, develops, and recommends new strategic marketing ideas to assist with new customer acquisition, retaining customers, and deepening relationships with existing customers.
- Develops and executes strategic marketing campaigns and promotions across all channels.
COMPUTER AND EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
Proficient working knowledge of PC for Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet, and Email. Willingness to learn Gate City Bank’s software systems. Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Understanding of how to use the following equipment: computers, fax machines, copiers, and printers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, business or related degree; 5-7 years related experience; or equivalent education and experience required. Excellent communication and organization skills are essential.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
The ability to work a full-time, flexible, weekend, on-call or other scheduled requirements is an essential function of this position in order to meet customer service expectations and ensure the efficient operations of the Bank.
EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer Member FDIC