Come join the Pella team at our BRAND NEW Fargo Showroom!
The Pella Brand Ambassador is the face and voice of Pella in our showroom and within the Fargo community. The brand ambassador will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, generating traffic to the showroom through outreach and events, and elevating the customer experience.
Responsibilities/Accountabilities includes the following, but not limited to:
- Consult with showroom guests and call-ins to answer questions and educate customers about Pella products and capabilities
- Display and/or demonstrate product in showroom and/or events: using samples, digital tools and/or collateral, emphasizing features and benefits of Pella products
- Qualify call-in and walk-in customers to set sales appointments for Outside Sales Representatives and set proper expectations regarding Retail Replacement process
- Follow a structured sales process and deliver project quotation or cost detail
- Complete sales transactions which may include handling deposits (checks, credit cards)
- Act as a local design resource
- Support Pella’s key imperative for customer satisfaction
Professional Client Support
- Meet with marketing teams for regional builders
- Support through graphic design, social media, event execution, project profile content, etc
Product & Technical Knowledge
- Answer and research technical product questions
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
Sales & Marketing
- Manage local social media
- Develop marketing flyers, brochures, invitations, etc
- Curate and create messaging for local projects and post to pellamn.com and social media
- Drive traffic to the showroom through local partnerships, event creation and marketing efforts in tandem with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Lead local marketing projects and customer communications
- Own and nurture relationships with walk-in showroom visitors
- Keep an updated awareness of competitive products
- Update branch website with relevant projects, employee information, store hours, etc
Relationship-Building & Networking
- Comfortable interacting with architects/designers, builders/contractors and homeowners
- Trade groups/Associations - attend meetings and cultivate relationships in and outside of showroom
- Trade professionals - develop and maintain relationships with builders, designers and architects
- Develop, manage and attend showroom events
- Lead presentations or training sessions
- Will work Saturdays and evening hours
- Maintain showroom for cleanliness and neatness to ensure a favorable and hospitable setting for all customers, including but not limited to: dusting, cleaning windows, taking out garbage
- Responsible for taking the appropriate action and contacting those required to resolve showroom concerns. (i.e.; product repair, electrical issues, plumbing needs, etc.)
- Ensure showroom is stocked with office, sales/marketing and beverage service supplies
- Meets company safety requirements by keeping work area neat and clean, following all company safety policies and procedures, and reporting any safety concerns
- Answer phones, handle mail/shipping services
- Input and maintain accurate information in lead management software
- Capture traffic, leads and appointments
- Provides administrative support for Outside Sales Representatives and Management
- Has a working knowledge of all integrated systems/process
- Willingness to travel to other showrooms for coverage if needed
· Energetic personality
· Skilled at relating to and supporting a variety of customers
· Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
· Self-starter, demonstrates a strong work ethic and responsiveness to customer needs
· Able to work with details, complexity and follow through
· Creates a sense of trust and reliability with internal and external customers, leads by example
· Able to maintain open and effective communication with cross functional teams
· Works collaboratively with customers and Pella team members
· Eye for detail and appreciation of design
· Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
· Works well without close supervision, but always keeps their manager informed
· Continuous learner and practices self-development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Must have Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or Associate’s degree (A.A.); or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable but not required. Familiarity with design and reading/interpreting blueprints preferred.
Language and Communication Skills
Ability to read and analyze documents related to contracts and work documents. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to verbally present information and respond to questions from customers, managers, and the general public.
Must present a clean and neat physical appearance and strictly abide by company dress code serving as a role model for other employees, customers, and visitors.
Reasoning Abilities/Mathematical Skills
Ability to solve practical and arithmetic problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to perform calculations using units of money, time, measurement, etc. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, length, width, height, and depth. Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra, geometry and general business math.
Proficiency with Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point software applications and will be expected to develop proficiency with Pella’s proprietary software (PQM, Salesforce, ACE, CRM, PSI, etc.).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Time commitment required of this position will vary with the seasons.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.