Support Specialist II
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Network Center, Inc. (NCI) is looking for a Support Specialist II to add to our team. The Support Specialist is responsible for remote support for various IT support tickets and incoming phone calls. Applicants must have professional IT support experience, passion for technology and helping others, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Maintaining a high level of motivation and customer satisfaction is critical.
- Maintain availability in a fast-paced call queue as back up to Support Specialist I
- Provide advanced technical assistance & solutions for issues related to hardware and software
- Effective and timely communication with customers on new and escalated tickets
- Collaborate with senior resources on mentoring opportunities
- Provide technical mentoring to other Support Specialist I
- Identify and escalate issues that require complex troubleshooting and extended time
- Business specific knowledge of the customer’s technical environment and operations
- Collaborate with the team members to ensure steps taken support the customer’s needs
- Ensure risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated throughout troubleshooting process
- Perform follow-up to verify final resolution and determine customer satisfaction level
- Effective and timely communication with team members regarding task progression and status
- Record detailed logging of troubleshooting steps and time tracking
- Work with Services Coordinator to ensure collaboration between departments
- Update and maintain network documentation and processes for recurring procedures
- Strive for 80% billable efficiency at minimum to ensure individual and team goals are met
- Work closely with team leads to define and deliver new service and product offerings
- Anticipate and prepare for major technology changes to ensure a competitive advantage
- Identify inefficiencies and offer suggestions for improvement when applicable
- Contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing technical leadership
- Have strong ability to work under pressure and multitask to meet customer satisfaction
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS (METRICS):
- Customer CSAT Score above 92%
- Individual Efficiency
- Capacity of tickets and calls
- Timeliness of resolutions
- Dependability for task completion
- Associates degree and/or 3-5 Years relevant work experience
- 2 certifications | A+, Network +, Server +, MCSA, VTSP or other industry certifications
- Ability to utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer's expectations.
- Ability to work under direction to prioritize work and seek solutions to specific problems.
- Ability to apply logical and orderly analysis process for troubleshooting technical problems.
- Develop conclusions and present recommendations to resolve technical problems.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Knowledge related to troubleshooting and repairing workstations, laptops tablets, monitors, printers, mobile devices and other IT related peripherals.
- Ability to resolve routine problems independently and some non-routine problems through standard troubleshooting procedures.
- Excellent phone etiquette and written communication skills.
The goal of Network Center, Inc. (NCI) is to achieve greater profitability through delivering quality services, growing sales, creating a solid infrastructure and exercising efficiency to share increased benefits among dedicated employees.