Support Specialist I
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Support Specialist is responsible for remote support for various IT support tickets and incoming phone calls. Applicants must have professional IT support experience, passion for technology and helping others, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Maintaining a high level of motivation and customer satisfaction is critical.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Ensure proper documentation and closure of service tickets.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, resolve, and document technical operational problems related to computers, peripherals, network, telephones and mobile devices.
- Monitor and schedule support activities to provide operational services in a timely, efficient, secure, and reliable manner.
- Performs related work as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience in a help desk or related information technology environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft workstation operating systems, Microsoft server operating systems, networking equipment including firewalls and switches, and endpoint security products including firewalls/encryption/anti-virus.
- Ability to utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer's expectations.
- Ability to work under direction to prioritize work and seek solutions to specific problems.
- Ability to apply logical and orderly analysis process for troubleshooting technical problems.
- Develop conclusions and present recommendations to resolve technical problems.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Knowledge related to troubleshooting and repairing workstations, laptops tablets, monitors, printers, mobile devices and other IT related peripherals.
- Ability to resolve routine problems independently and some non-routine problems through standard troubleshooting procedures.
- Excellent phone etiquette and written communication skills.
The goal of Network Center, Inc. (NCI) is to achieve greater profitability through delivering quality services, growing sales, creating a solid infrastructure and exercising efficiency to share increased benefits among dedicated employees.