The Network Analyst is responsible for all onsite service and support needs for our customers. This relates to all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, switches, routers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software. Regular work hours are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Night, weekend, and on-call work will be required as the business need dictates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze, design, install, configure, monitor, maintain and repair all server systems and network devices including SAN, thin clients, printers, switches, routers, and handheld computers to ensure optimum operation.
- Provide IT support for any technical environment – software or hardware platforms such as Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Mail Applications, etc.
- Provide support for Microsoft-related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, Active directory, etc.
- Implement DRN Backup products and disaster recovery solutions.
- Perform server maintenance such as patching, upgrading, rebooting, active directory maintenance, security permissions, and other related server activities.
- Work closely with IS team members, aiding where needed.
- Perform network and general data center maintenance.
- Research and analyze new software solutions as needed.
- Project manage projects for managed service customer installs of new software or hardware. Ensure delivery of timely results that meet customers’ timelines and budget needs.
- Track and maintain hardware and software licensing as well as ensuring continuity of software support contracts.
- Involved in regular internal IT projects for DRN ReadiTech.
- Assist in protecting DRN’s network via Cyber Security policies, processes, and procedures.
- Enforce security policy in daily activities as it relates to the IS team functions.
- Document IT processes and information as implemented
- Goal & team focused
- Attendance is an essential function of this position. Regular, reliable, consistent, and punctual attendance is required.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, products, and services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, IIS, Sharepoint server, System Center Configuration Manager, Terminal Services
- Knowledge of the following protocols/standards: SMTP, POP, FTP, DNS, DHCP
- Ability to create and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or scheduled outages, etc.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Ability to make sound decisions using the information at hand.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Ability to keep current with future technologies emerging in the industry by attending conferences, reviewing IT publications and online materials, etc.
- Ability to document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers’ needs.
- Ability to contribute in a sales environment.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
BS in Information Technology or related computer degree. 3-5 years of working experience in a Network and Server environment.
Job located in Lisbon, ND, and/or the surrounding region.
Sign-on bonus of $5,000 paid out over four employment milestones. Other terms apply.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.