Human Resources (HR) Generalist
At Enclave we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHO WE ARE
Enclave Property Management is a resident-centric property management group that manages and invests in over 3,000 apartment homes and 650,000 square feet of commercial spaces across the upper Midwest. With unmatched commitment to innovation and service, our team strives to create environments that inspire residents and tenants to live their best lives.
A Prairie Business Magazine 50 Best Place to Work three years in a row, our company is committed to the development of our team members and offer training, support and tools to advance career paths. Enclave offers more than a job, it's an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and people-based organization that will accelerate your career.
Due to our continued growth and expansion into new markets, we are on the search for a dynamic Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The position of Human Resources (HR) Generalist is responsible for a broad range of HR functions including recruitment, on-boarding, benefit administration, HRIS management, and payroll. This position works closely with front line leadership to grow, support, and develop our divisional teams. In this role, you would:
- Develop creative & strategic talent acquisition plans & lead divisional recruitment initiatives
- Lead & perfect the orientation and onboarding process for newly hired team members
- Process divisional, biweekly payroll to include auditing timesheets, maintaining payroll records, filing payroll taxes, and responding to payroll-related inquiries
- Maintain the HRIS system and find creative ways to increase usage, efficiency, & value of the platform
- Manage divisional enrollments, audits, and invoice approvals for company provided benefit plans
- Advise managers and team members on human resource issues, policies, and practices
- Partner with HR Manager to develop and implement company and departmental procedures and policies
- Partner with HR Manager and department leaders to create and maintain job descriptions
- Identify & coordinate employee development opportunities & company-wide educational programs
- Manage divisional Worker's Compensation claims, Return to Work program, and OSHA reporting
- Play a lead role in the company's safety & culture initiatives and help organize team events
- Participate in special projects in the areas of performance management, onboarding, compensation, benefits and training and development
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Human Resources, or related field of study
- Minimum three years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist or related role
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal employment laws & regulations
- Great attention to detail, a high level of accuracy & strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create professional documents & communications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and develop strong relationships with team members
- Continuous improvement mindset, highly motivated to develop efficiencies and streamline processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve day to day issues
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We might be biased, but we think the culture and people at Enclave are pretty unique. We live the below foundational values to create a high achieving and fun-loving workplace:
- Care For Each Other: We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing: We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered: We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation: We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
In addition to awesome co-workers and a great company culture, Enclave provides eligible employees with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Basic Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Paid Volunteer Time, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/EnclaveCompanies/videos
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.