Unit Manager - Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
The Unit Manager provides effective, decentralized management of one of Bethany’s nursing units. This includes coordination of all aspects of quality life/quality care to ensure optimal care delivery (i.e. person centered care) that contributes to the overall well being of each resident.
- Must have current R.N. License with the North Dakota board of Nursing
- Acute and long term care experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with federal and state regulations relating to long term care.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow policies and procedures.