Dakota Family Services is a group of compassionate, practiced experts providing outpatient care for children and adolescents with complex behavioral health issues. As a community-based mental health organization Dakota Family Services provides multidisciplinary outpatient mental health services.
Dakota Family Services is seeking a dedicated Psychologist as we expand our outpatient mental health services in Fargo and Minot, ND. We are looking for a clinician to provide trauma-informed, family inclusive, evidence-based, individual, group, and family care in accordance with our vision that all children and families achieve greater successes in life. We are looking for a clinician who is devoted to promoting the needs of youth and families by ensuring they have a voice in treatment planning and who is an advocate for resources to help them achieve success.
Provides therapeutic services and psychological evaluations to patients of varying ages; includes but is not limited to individual, group, and family therapy, diagnostic interviews and assessments, the administration and interpretation of psychological tests and coordination of treatment services for the patient. Percentage of time spent in psychological testing, psychotherapy and other specific job duties may vary between individual psychologists
Highlights of the position include:
- Daytime hours, Monday – Friday, with flexible clinic hours
- Allowance for professional development
- Full-time, benefited position – excellent salary and benefit package, including health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), career development, and much more
- Administrative, scheduling, and billing support is provided to clinicians
Licensure and Experience Requirements:
- PhD in clinical psychology or PsyD
- Current ND license
To learn more about Dakota Family Services visit http://dakotafamilyservices.org/