Licensed Client Services Associate
At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people…people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
LocationFargo Corporate Office
This support staff position is responsible for assisting Financial Advisers in opening and servicing customer accounts, processing investment transactions, and responding to customer inquiries. The position requires confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be detail-oriented and maintain a high degree of accuracy in processing transactions.
- Provide support to Financial Advisers including, but not limited to, data entry, processing customer information, and maintaining and updating customer files.
- Process new accounts, complete appropriate paperwork, follow up on account transactions and submit other requirements.
- Monitor and resolve notifications on existing accounts and process paperwork for various account changes as requested.
- Complete investment transactions including placing trades, processing contributions and distributions and journaling funds between accounts.
- Maintain communication with customers via phone, including responding promptly to account inquiries, answering investment related questions, and proactively reaching out regarding time sensitive account matters.
- Hold routine meetings with advisers to coordinate weekly activities. Be readily available for questions and/or servicing requests.
- Assist advisers in preparing for client meetings, communicating with clients and referrals and other projects as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required. Securities licensing and two or more years of previous financial service experience and/or related experience preferred.
EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer Member FDIC