Help Desk Support Specialist
The Help Desk Support Specialist is responsible for responding to technical inquiries by providing service and support for the employees of Western. This position is responsible for documentation of procedures performed to have ample recordings of key tasks. The Help Desk Support Specialist supports the phone systems, printers, and all onsite technology and monitors requests and inquiries through a tracking system to effective resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists employees in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues utilizing knowledge, documentation and other team members.
- Documentation of processes and systems such as new hire checklists and termination checklists.
- Setting up computers and creating & disabling accounts.
- Replacing or supporting physical hardware such as phones, monitors and printers.
- Performs IT orientations with new team members.
- Project work such as tracking assets and as assigned.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
High School Diploma with Associates Degree or Two Year College Equivalent Required. 2+ years experience preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
At Western State Bank, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers.Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise of being Your Hometown Bank is a result of these high standards.
Western State Bank is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Member FDIC.