Financial Advisor - Thrivent Financial
SummaryOur Growth is Your Opportunity - Work with Purpose
Envision a career that empowers you to use all of your unique talents to help others lead more confident, content and generous lives. Now – stop imagining. It’s right here.
Thrivent Financial is a different kind of financial services provider. As a not-for-profit member-owned organization, we guide more than two million Christians to be wise with money. We’re growing like never before, to serve new members in new markets, creating opportunities for people who share our passion to make a real difference in others’ lives, and their own.
Whether you’re already a seasoned financial professional, or have experience coaching and leading others, your talents deserve much more than just a “job”. Thrivent Financial offers a new point of view on what it means to make an impact and work with purpose.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you will:
- be in business for yourself but not by yourself
- have access to support, training and resources unmatched in our industry
- have the opportunity to make an attractive income
- build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and shared goals
- empower members to make wise financial decisions around education, investments, insurance and retirement
Choose a Career that Gives Back
You’ll receive all the typical benefits of a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive pay structures
- solid benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- unique perks like Pension, 401(k) and retiree medical plans
- ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional growth
- tools to engage Christians in their communities to make a real impact
- FINRA SIE required or obtained within 90 days of hire/transfer (licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required
Who Thrives Here?
Thrivent Financial is unique among financial service providers. Our culture and our people are special. Our advisors are part of the communities where members live, work and worship. We look for talented, passionate people who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful
- Honest, dependable and credible
- Driven to succeed and are motivated to help others
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products
Ready for a career with more potential – and more purpose?
Be Part of Our Story Today!
Thrivent is committed to providing an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.