EAPC Architects Engineers is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our team!
EAPC is a team of more than 125 architects, interior designers, engineers, LEAN process improvement specialists, construction managers, and other professionals working together across market sectors and the United States to create places that attract, entertain, heal, and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our collaborative teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes–then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of our clients’ resources, the fragility of all life, and of the planet.
What we need now is an experienced, highly motivated, and technically exceptional Electrical Engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer at EAPC, you will:
- Manage one or more small to medium-sized projects and/or a portion of a large projects
- Be involved in development of new business opportunities and support of existing clients
- Provide oversight and mentoring of the work performed by junior staff
- Assist with design of low to mid-rise commercial, medical, educational and industrial facilities, complete site observations and inspections, and technical report creation
- Plan, design, and provide specifications of low and medium voltage power systems and lighting projects.
- Develop technical solutions to deliver the design through documentation and detailing while preserving the design intent
- Apply computerized analysis and design tools
- Participate in all project design phases along with construction administration
- Complete necessary project related calculations and authoring of specifications
- Perform project management duties including assisting individual project managers with the development and management of project budgets, scopes, fees, and production coordination with progression toward independently performing these duties
- Collaborate with multiple professional disciplines and be required to work within project deadlines
- Demonstrate an ongoing and consistent ability to work within the EAPC team culture
- Foster a commitment to external and internal client service
To join us, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 6+ years of experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Project management and business development understanding
- Experience in 3D modeling, visualization, and modeling software; REVIT, SKM and AutoCAD strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel and work remotely as required to meet project and corporate demands
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Working knowledge of engineering systems
- Ability to understand and communicate with professionals of other disciplines
The position will report directly to the Electrical Engineering Department Manager and will work as an integrated member of a multi-discipline, in-house team of engineers, architects, and drafting technicians.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To inquire about or apply for this position
Resume and Cover Letter can be sent to
EAPC Architects Engineers
Attn: Cory Vaughn
222 Third Street NW, Bemidji, MN 56601
Indicate which position you are applying for
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Job ID#: 0092019
For more information contact