ND QRIS Coach - full-time position with travel throughout designated region in ND!
Our Economic Empowerment Division and Child Care Aware team are excited to recruit 4 North Dakota-based individuals for the following position:ND QRIS Coach – full-time position with travel throughout designated region in ND!
Recruit child care and early education programs to join Bright & Early ND, North Dakota’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS), and support Bright & Early ND participants on the path to quality through coaching, consultation, and technical assistance. Implement the QRIS Coaching Manual policies and procedures, and document all work and required data. Support program grant spending to reinforce quality practices. Collaborate with QRIS colleagues and State partners.
CAPLP wishes to fill open positions throughout the State of ND to meet caseload distribution needs, with the potential for ND QRIS Coaches to home office.
- Must be a current Growing Futures Registry member (https://www.ndgrowingfutures.org/individuals)
- Have a placement of Category H or higher on the Growing Futures Career Pathway (having a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development OR in a related field with at least 24 semester credits in Early Childhood are the prerequisites)
- Possess 2+ years of verified employment experience working directly with children ages birth – 8 years
- Be able to document 10+ hours of job shadowing with an endorsed QRIS Coach
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a flexible schedule. Some evening and weekends may be required.
- Be able to attain an Infant, Toddler, and/or PreK CLASS Reliability Certificate within 1 year
- Must pass a state of North Dakota Background Check
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, current insurance coverage if using own vehicle, and be able to arrange own transportation to meet with clients and conduct business within the assigned service delivery area
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the first day of employment
Positions open until filled! Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record, & Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then click on “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create a new Username and Password.
You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources CAPLP
891 Belsly Boulevard
Moorhead, MN 56560
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING