Allegiance Fundraising Group (AFG), LLC provides an end to end Fundraising Solution to US based non-profits that is comprised of Fundraising Strategy and Consulting, Digital Fundraising, Direct Response Mail, CRM Database and Underwriting Software as well as an incentive and loyalty program. We are dedicated to the nonprofit and faith-based broadcasting space and enable our customers to successfully complete their goals.
The Allegiance Technology Solutions division based in Fargo, ND develops and supports fundraising and traffic software for the non-profit broadcasting and media industry. Our fundraising software is the market leader in Not for Profit and Listener Supported Broadcasting. We take pride in being first with innovative features that allow our customers to solve problems and increase their revenue. Our range of products includes Fundraising, Volunteer Management, Traffic & Corporate Support, and Auction Software and a Cloud Solution. You can check out our website at www.allegiancefundraising.com.
Role Summary: The Software Trainer role provides both on-site and online training, creates training videos, writes Knowledge base articles, documentation, and best practices, provides fundraising consulting and staff augmentation. The Software Trainer will demonstrate expertise in the AFG software solutions and the practical use of our solutions in a customer’s environment to support either Fundraising efforts, Underwriting or both. In today’s competitive environment our customers have never needed us more to provide them best practices, think outside the box to address their issues and collaborate across our partner solutions network to be successful. They are self-driven to stay current on our supported products and new releases. This role blends Technical and Customer Service expertise in a unique way. It isn’t about just giving the customer the right answer, it is about making sure they feel heard and are empowered to be more successful users because of their interaction with our Services Team.
- Provide online and on-site training of the software and best practices
- Onboard new clients including leading clients through data migration to Allegiance, validating converted data, and training of Allegiance products
- Provide project management, customer service and service delivery for customers remotely and onsite with a focus on knowledge transfer and customer enablement
- Based on their own knowledge of the industry and interactions with customers, advocate for customer needs by escalating potential product defects to Allegiance Support Escalation Engineers or Product Development
- Create re-usable content for others to help train and deliver best in class service to not for profit broadcasters in the US
- Contribute to the AFG knowledge base through creation of customer facing support topics and articles
- Rely on situational awareness to clearly communicate the same message at different levels of technical depth depending on the audience
- WordPress plugin and web page setup
- This position may also require you to work a rotational on-call schedule for billable customer services or for travel to and from customer sites
- Travel up to 30% could be required to meet our customer service’s needs as well as our financial and profitability goals as a company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills exhibiting expertise and clarity along with empathy and patience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers by understanding their needs and putting them first
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, understand and translate user requirements
- Strong technical computer skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Self-driven to improve the depth of technical knowledge
- Manage calendar, expenses, customer communications, internal communications, time logging, and goal tracking
- Accountable through attendance, dependable workshare, perform with minimal oversight, respectful of colleagues
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Team player who is willing to learn from and share knowledge and experience with other team members
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 1 - 3 years of Customer Service-oriented experience
- 1 – 3 years of Fundraising experience
- Critical problem solver with a focus on details
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of time in role
The Service Consultant will need to be self-driven with a strong desire to expand their product knowledge and technical skills to deliver the best solution to the customer. People that tend to succeed in this role are typically team-oriented, curious, relentless, situationally aware, patient, detailed, and ready for a challenge. Urgency, Energy, and Enthusiasm will go a long way towards success in this role. A desire to be a lifelong learner is a must. Travel up to 30% could be required to meet our customer needs.
Type of Position & Hours: This is a Fulltime position with average hours between 40 and 45 hours per week. Work hours are generally 8 am to 5 pm but can be flexible when needed. The Services team provides on-site training to customers which requires travel and flexibility in work hours. Salary will depend on experience but will be competitive. Competitive Benefit Package offered.