Allegiance Fundraising Group (AFG), LLC provides an end to end Fundraising Solution to US based non-profits that is comprised of Fundraising Strategy and Consulting, Digital Fundraising, Direct Response Mail, CRM Database and Underwriting Software as well as an incentive and loyalty program. We are dedicated to the nonprofit and faith-based broadcasting space and enable our customers to successfully complete their goals.
The Allegiance Technology Solutions division based in Fargo, ND develops and supports fundraising and traffic software for the non-profit broadcasting and media industry. Our fundraising software is the market leader in Not for Profit and Listener Supported Broadcasting. We take pride in being first with innovative features that allow our customers to solve problems and increase their revenue. Our range of products includes Fundraising, Volunteer Management, Traffic & Corporate Support, and Auction Software and a Cloud Solution. You can check out our website at www.allegiancefundraising.com.
Role Summary: We are seeking an energetic and talented individual who can bring their skills and experiences to our AFG Services team! If you are detail oriented and love to control each step within a complex process, this is the perfect position for you. The Project Coordinator plays a critical role in ensuring that every customer engagement is a world class experience. You will oversee all facets of the onboarding experience from post-sale through post-installation while providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for coordinating all client onboarding
- Coordinate New Installs, Online, and Onsite trainings
- Work with sales, services, and customer in creating project timelines
- Oversees all of the moving parts of a project to ensure that it stays on schedule
- Maintain and monitor project schedules for multiple projects simultaneously
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Monitor progress and ensuring project deadlines are met
- Manage information flow
- Make necessary adjustments to project timelines and communicate with stakeholders
- Maintain multiple databases of client information
- Manage all ticketed items in Services including On-Boarding, Training, Services, and other project
- Detail Orientated
- Adept at multitasking
- Effective Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management best practices
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams
- Familiarization with project management software a plus
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Manage calendar, customer communications, internal communications, time logging, and goal tracking
- Accountable through attendance, dependable workshare, perform with minimal oversight, respectful of colleagues
- Ability to work effectively both independently and part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strong technical computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, business management or related field of study and 2 years of experience or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 1 - 3 years of project management/coordination preferred
- Critical problem solver with a focus on details
The Project Manager will need to be self-driven with attention to detail and time management skills to deliver the best onboarding experience to the customer. People that tend to succeed in this role are typically team-oriented, curious, relentless, situationally aware, patient, detailed, and ready for a challenge. Urgency, Energy, and Enthusiasm will go a long way towards success in this role. A desire to be a lifelong learner is a must.
Type of Position & Hours: This is a Full-time position with average hours between 40 and 45 hours per week. Work hours are generally 8 am to 5 pm but can be flexible when needed. Salary will depend on experience but will be competitive. Competitive Benefit Package offered.