Construction Project Manager
At Enclave we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHAT WE DO:
Enclave is a leading development, construction and management firm headquartered in Fargo, ND. As a fully integrated company with over 100 team members, we have a unique interest in every project's success from idea, to feasibility, planning, construction and completion. Our projects include multifamily, commercial and industrial spaces across the Midwest that inspire people to do their best work and live their best life.
Due to our continued growth and expansion into new markets, we are on the search for solid, experienced Project Manager to join our construction team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Project Manager at Enclave you would be responsible for planning and coordinating all aspects of the construction process from design phase to project closeout. This includes:
- Coordinating, preparing, and scheduling work for the entire project team
- Building & monitoring accurate construction cost estimates
- Making construction related decisions that minimize risk
- Reviewing construction to ensure work is done per specification and of acceptable quality
- Working with project owner(s) to ensure satisfaction
- Acting as point of contact & facilitating communication between project team members
- Hiring subcontractors to perform construction activity
- Ordering materials & obtaining permits to complete construction work
- Reading construction plans and specifications and making construction decisions
- Ensuring work complies with construction plans and building codes
- Reviewing subcontractor/supplier pay applications to ensure accuracy
- Sending out invoices to bank/owner and ensuring prompt payment
- Reviewing product shop drawings and submittals and coordinating between the various trades to minimize conflicts
The skills and knowledge we look for in Project Manager candidates are:
- 4-year degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering (preferred, not required)
- Ability to work under high stress situations
- Ability to read construction plans and specifications
- Ability to resolve disputes
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Capacity to read and understand legal documents and contracts
- Ability to efficiently use construction related software
- Effective communication skills
- Team player, willing to help others
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
A mission-driven organization, our fast-paced, people-based culture is built upon four foundational values:
- Care For Each Other We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
Named as one of Prairie Business Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work, we invest in our team members by providing eligible team members with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/pg/EnclaveDevelopment/videos/?ref=page_internal
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.