At Enclave Development & Construction we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHAT WE DO:
Enclave Development & Construction is one of the largest dense living developers and builders in North Dakota. Serving as both investors and builders of the projects we create results in a unique vested interest in every projects' success. Our innovative designs, high quality craftsmanship, and ability to meet schedule & budget demands have earned us a reputation as one of the leading, fully integrated development, construction, and property management firms.
Due to our continued growth and expansion into new markets, we are on the search for an Assistant Superintendent to join our team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As an Assistant Superintendent at Enclave Construction you would help the site Superintendent with any and all project needs including superintendent duties, forklift & skidsteer operation, dumpster management, and general labor. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of overall project operations, people, and process
- Preparing and maintaining construction schedules for punch list items with subcontractors and suppliers
- Completing general construction touch-up items
- Managing construction check lists
- Assisting in managing subcontractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications
- Promoting and ensuring job site safety and safe work practices
- Effectively communicating project status to superintendent
- Interfacing effectively with staff, contractors, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Completing and overseeing maintenance of daily work documentation and other paperwork required
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Keeping job-site clean and orderly
Skills and Knowledge
The skills and knowledge we look for in an Assistant Superintendent are:
- Ability to read and interpret contracts, blueprints, submittals, specifications, details and job orders
- Ability to effectively build solid business relationships with project managers, facilities personnel, end users and contractors.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Previous experience in carpentry, construction or other related fields
- Forklift and skidsteer operation experience.
- Ability to handle physical workload and to lift and carry 50 - 75lbs.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Proficiency using construction project management software such as Viewpoint, Procore, MS Project and Excel
- Team player mentality, willing to help others on additional tasks
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Willingness to work 8-10 hours per day
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
We might be biased, but we think the culture and people at Enclave Construction are pretty unique. Our company mission to create places people yearn to live, work, and play in extends to our own workspace. Our culture is fast paced and people based, and the individuals we hire are high achieving and fun loving. In addition to awesome co-workers and down to earth management, we offer eligible team members:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/pg/EnclaveDevelopment/videos/?ref=page_internal
Enclave Construction is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.