PT & FT Customer Service Representatives
At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people…people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
Gate City Bank is now hiring various Customer Service Representatives. This position provides “Brilliant at the Basics” customer service, assists customers with financial transactions, offers a wide variety of services and advises as to how best utilize company products and services in order to meet personal financial goals.
- Open various new accounts, process necessary information, and educate the customers as to services/products available.
- Use every customer contact as an opportunity to advise customer about additional services or programs that may benefit them.
- Accountable for cash drawer; locking cash drawer; balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift; and reporting any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Answers basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations, and consumer privacy policies.
- Exhibit ‘Brilliant at the Basics’ customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with colleagues, management, and clients.
- In order to provide expected levels of service to Gate City Bank customers, co-workers and vendors, prompt and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Must comply with all Gate City Bank policies, procedures, applicable laws, and regulations.
- Must be detailed-oriented and maintain high degree of accuracy in processing transactions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent, prior customer service experience, cash handling experience, and/or sales experience preferred but not required.
EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer Member FDIC