At Enclave we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHAT WE DO:
Enclave is a leading development, construction and management firm headquartered in Fargo, ND. As a fully integrated company with over 100 team members, we have a unique interest in every project's success from idea, to feasibility, planning, construction and completion. Our projects include multifamily, commercial and industrial spaces across the Midwest that inspire people to do their best work and live their best life.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion into new markets, we are on the search for a Construction Superintendent to join our Fargo, ND team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Construction Superintendent at Enclave you would provide on-site supervision for all phases of commercial and multi-family construction projects, including coordination of all subcontractors, consultants, vendors, and materials. This role also includes:
- Reading and interpreting construction plans and specifications
- Performing quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicating with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and material submittals
- Ensuring subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work
- Coordinating required inspections with local jurisdictions
- Identifying subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards
- Identifying conflicts in construction progress and communicating them to project team for resolution.
- Maintaining daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite
- Performing Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously
- Ensuring subcontracting has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team
- Walking all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning
- Presiding over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work
- Issuing notices of noncompliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work or scheduling
- Ensuring that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner
- Performing job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
The skills and knowledge we look for in a Construction Superintendent are:
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience
- Thorough knowledge of the trade & blueprint reading
- Ability to lift 100lbs, visit jobsites, climb stairs, and use elevated structures
- Computer experience in Procore, Master Builder, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook) is preferred.
- Experience in track housing and multi-family production is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees
- Team player, always willing to help others
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
A mission-driven organization, our fast-paced, people-based culture is built upon four foundational values:
- Care For Each Other We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
Named as one of Prairie Business Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work two years in a row, we invest in our team members by providing eligible team members with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/EnclaveCompanies/videos
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.