Commercial Property Manager
WHO WE ARE
Enclave Property Management, is a resident-centric property management group that manages and invests in over 2,000 apartment homes and 700,000 square feet of commercial space across the upper Midwest. With unmatched commitment to innovation and service, our team strives to create environments that inspire residents to live their best life. Our conveniently located apartment communities are pet-friendly and full of unique resident-centric amenities that create a lifestyle-driven experience.
A Prairie Business Magazine 50 Best Place to Work, two years in a row, our company is committed to the development of our team members and offer training, support and tools to advance career paths. Enclave offers more than a job, it's an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and people-based organization that will accelerate your career.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
At Enclave, we focus on the efficient delivery of leading-edge products and services within our industry. To support our continued growth within the commercial sector, we are seeking a skilled Commercial Property Manager to manage our commercial portfolio. This role is responsible for:
- Manages the administration, improvement, maintenance, and general operations of commercial properties.
- Designs and coordinates general upkeep, major repairs, or construction projects for commercial properties.
- Answers tenant questions and acts as the liaison between commercial tenants, leasing brokers, and property owners
- Describes and imposes guidelines, rules, and regulations to tenants and visitors.
- Conducts regular, site inspections for all commercial properties.
- Responsible for the commercial CAM process, to include CAM reconciliations and charges.
- Facilitates property contracts with approved vendors
- Manages property financials, to include rent collection and operating expenses, and identifies opportunities to maximize revenue, increase tenant retention, and control costs.
- Helps develop operating budgets, KPI's, and financial reports for commercial properties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities we prefer in a Commercial Property Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study, preferred.
- Certified Manager of Commercial Property (CMCP) license preferred, or willingness to complete certification upon hire.
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial property management or related role.
- Fundamental understanding of financial reporting and budget management.
- Experience creating efficiency and developing standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to quickly learn industry specific regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Solid organizational, communication, and customer service skills, as demonstrated by previous success.
- Excellent negotiation, budgeting, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
A mission-driven organization, our fast-paced, people-based culture is built upon four foundational values:
- Care For Each Other: We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing: We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered: We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation: We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
Named as one of Prairie Business Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work two years in a row, we invest in our team members by providing eligible team members with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions
- Dependent Care Account (FSA)
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.