Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist
At Enclave we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHAT WE DO:
Enclave is a leading development, construction and management firm headquartered in Fargo, ND. As a fully integrated company with over 100 team members, we have a unique interest in every project's success from idea, to feasibility, planning, construction and completion. Our projects include multifamily, commercial and industrial spaces across the Midwest that inspire people to do their best work and live their best life.
Due to our continued growth and expansion into new markets, we are in search for an AP/AR Specialist to join our Construction team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
An AP/AR Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely coding, processing, and researching of invoices. This position provides a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Responsibilities include:
- Create & enter invoices, complete approval chains, and upload vendor billings with the proper coding
- Work in partnership with construction & development team members to create and maintain job listings
- Lead the check run process & prepare check run proposals
- Produce and distribute job billing updates to internal and external teams to keep projects on track
- Use investigative skills to resolve billing discrepancies and inquiries
- Process & file sales & use tax returns for various states
- Run monthly retainage reports and update appropriate spreadsheets
- Monitor the AP/AR Aging Report to ensure timely payments
- Track fixed asset data on a spreadsheet for cyclical review
- Develop & maintain an efficient procedure for reconciling corporate credit card billings
- Create instructional documents for related departmental procedures
- Help develop and maintain an organizational system for electronic and paper documents
Education & Experience
- At least two years of experience in an Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, or Bookkeeping role; or equivalent formal education
- Associates Degree in Accounting, preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with the ability to filter, sort, use basic formulas, and consistently create professionally formatted documents
Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Great attention to detail, a high level of accuracy, strong organizational skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Continuous improvement mindset, with a passion for excellence and achieving goals
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve day to day issues
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
A mission-driven organization, our fast-paced, people-based culture is built upon four foundational values:
- Care For Each Other We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
Named as one of Prairie Business Magazine's 50 Best Places to Work, we invest in our team members by providing eligible team members with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health and dental insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/pg/EnclaveDevelopment/videos/?ref=page_internal
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.