Accounts Payable Specialist
At Enclave we focus on building strategic partnerships and one of the most important relationships we have is with our team members.
WHO WE ARE
Enclave is a leading development, construction and management firm headquartered in Fargo, ND. As a fully integrated company with over 100 team members, we have a unique interest in every project's success from idea, to feasibility, planning, construction and completion. Our projects include multifamily, commercial and industrial spaces across the Midwest that inspire people to do their best work and live their best life.
A Prairie Business Magazine 50 Best Place to Work, three years in a row, our company is committed to the development of our team members and offer training, support and tools to advance career paths. Enclave offers more than a job, it's an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and people-based organization that will accelerate your career.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are on the search for a motivated Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team! As an Accounts Payable Specialist at Enclave, you would be responsible for the accurate and timely coding, processing, and researching of invoices. This role would:
- Input invoices, obtain approval, and upload vendor billing with proper coding for multiple construction and development projects
- Monitor unapproved invoices and A/P aging to ensure timely payments are remitted to vendors
- Reconcile vendor statements to ERP system
- Setup and collect required documentation from new vendors to input into ERP system
- Print and file yearend 1099's for required vendors
- Support multiple entities with invoice and subcontract discrepancies
- Maintain organized files for electronic and paper documents
- Follow-up on discrepancies and internal and external inquiries
- Assist with the close of monthly financials, to include reconciling general ledger accounts and budget to actual variance
- Prepare sales & use tax returns for various states
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures
- Backup to the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Other applicable projects or duties as assigned
The skills and knowledge we look for in an Accounts Payable Specialist are:
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable or similar role
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Vista by Viewpoint, QuickBooks, AppFolio or other ERP system a plus
- Great attention to detail, a high level of accuracy, & strong organizational skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and highly motivated to achieve personal and team goals
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve day to day issues
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We might be biased, but we think the culture and people at Enclave are pretty unique. We live the below foundational values to create a high achieving and fun-loving workplace:
- Care For Each Other: We value people for who they are and take pride in our relationships with team members, clients, and partners
- Do The Honorable Thing: We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our words and actions.
- Be Empowered: We encourage true autonomy, which results in team members who are remarkably inspired and high-performing.
- Promote Innovation: We constantly reach further and don't accept the status quo to bring the best service and product to the marketplace.
In addition to awesome co-workers and a great company culture, Enclave provides eligible employees with:
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Basic Life, Short & Long Term Disability plans
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits including Aflac & Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Paid Volunteer Time, and more!
To learn more about our organization, check out our Facebook posts and videos at: https://www.facebook.com/EnclaveCompanies/videos
Enclave is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Are you a member?
If you work for a business that has invested in a Chamber membership, YOU are also a member and can register with special pricing for Chamber events! Not sure if your employer is a member? Search your company name in our Business Directory to find out! Here are your member login instructions.